Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some for the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for InventHelp Number release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that inventor ideas.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they do a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and InventHelp reviews your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part different yourself as marketable as possible.